Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome to Sculpted Tans!

Greetings ladies (and gentlemen too)! I'm April and I'm the owner of Sculpted Tans here in North Little Rock. I opened the salon in August of 2010, and it's only gotten bigger and better since then. This salon is my passion and I'm lucky enough to never have to work. Yes, I'm at the salon everyday but it doesn't feel like work to me! I enjoy getting to know people, and I love making women feel better about themselves when they leave. 


I had a simple vision when I opened here, and I will always stand behind it: To provide a high quality service at a reasonable price, and make every woman feel like she is at home when she walks through my doors. You will find that my salon is not your typical tanning salon. It's warm and inviting. Unlike other places, you are not rushed in and rushed out. When you schedule an appointment, that time is reserved just for you. You may take as much time as you need to ask all the questions you may have, and even enjoy a cup of coffee with me if you'd like!


Airbrush tanning has grown in popularity over the past several years for many reasons. It's improved from when it was first invented. Now it's almost impossible to tell a good airbrush tan from a natural tan. With all the negativity and health risks from tanning beds, many people have found airbrush tanning as a way to still have that bronzed look without the cancer that comes along with it. Television shows like Dancing With the Stars and Toddlers and Tiara's have also added to the airbrush craze. Everyone from celebrities, dancers, television personalities, and just regular Joe's like you and me are getting airbrushed.


Even with the growing popularity, people still have a lot of questions about airbrush tanning. From what to wear, how long it lasts, will it be orange (NO!!), and what products to use to maintain that bronzed glow. I have a lot of information on my website (www.sculptedtans.com), but I thought a blog would be the perfect way to cover all of those issues, and even tell you a little bit more about me. I hope you enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment