Thursday, March 29, 2012

What to wear, what to wear!?

Ahhhh, several posts in one day! Hey, it's a new blog, so I have to get content on here right? So I'm spending my time in between customers blogging. Sorry, just pretend the dates are different. :)


I wanted to address a concern that I get from every single woman that comes through the doors. Every woman, no matter what her age or size, is nervous to be seen undressed (or half undressed) around a new person. Let me tell ya, this is what I do all day long, every single day. I have customers of all ages, shapes and sizes. Airbrush tanning is an art that takes a lot of skill to do correctly. So I assure you that a good airbrush artist is not paying attention to what you look like! My concentration is on the job I'M doing, not on your body.


The tan itself only takes between 5 and 10 minutes to do. So it's quick and easy! If you're not comfortable being exposed, that's fine too! I have women that just want their arms and legs done. Some tan in bathing suits, some in a strapless bra and underwear, shorts and a tank top, shorts and a sports bra, topless, or totally nude. So whatever you decide to wear, or not wear, is fine! Just wear what you are comfortable with!

No comments:

Post a Comment