Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm In 2 U Lotion Review

I've been hard on Devoted Creations lately. Skinny Couture was too sticky, Born this Way smelled like dirty feet, some were too thick, others too thin. But I've fallen in love with I'm In 2 U. I'm so happy that I was sent a sample of this lotion! As soon as I tried it, I got online and ordered a bottle from my distributor. That's a big deal!


From the bottle:
I'm In 2 U
R3 Action, Radiant Rapid Results
An Elevated Love of Tanning
Instant, DHA Free Bronzing Formula
with ALA Technology

The scent is labeled as Palm Garden. I'm not really sure what that is, but it smells super fresh. Not floral, not musky, just fresh. It has almost no ATO at all. I actually think it smelled even better after my tanning session. I kept smelling the back of my hand because it smelled so good. Yes, I'm aware that probably looked like a crazy person walking around smelling my hand. Oops.

The lotion is a light brown color with the tiniest bit of shimmer in it, which was a nice surprise. You won't notice the shimmer unless you really look, but it's a nice addition.

I noticed quite a bit of color a couple of hours after I used this lotion. I love instant bronzers! I'm In 2 U has the perfect amount, and gave me a natural looking tan with no orange tones. Make sure to wipe the palms of your hands after applying; it will stain if you don't.

So I give this lotion an A+. (Obviously! I ordered a bottle didn't I?) If you like UV tanning lotions with bronzers, this is the lotion for you.

I was so excited when this came in the mail. See?


No comments:

Post a Comment