Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why I don't tan you while it's raining

Happy rainy Tuesday!


If you've ever had an appointment with me on a day that it's raining, then you have probably had me call you to reschedule. For new customers that have never been here before, that's confusing and probably frustrating. No, I'm not just being lazy and don't want to work that day! I'm actually looking out for you!


You cannot get wet whatsoever for 6-8 hours after your spray tan. If it's raining (and I'm not talking about just a sprinkle here and there), chances are you are at least going to get a few rain drops on you while walking back to your car. Wherever one drop of water hits your skin, it will stop the color development leaving a white spot and streaks. If you really get drenched, you're going to look like a leopard for a week. I'm not known for leopard tans, that's not a good look and I think I'd choose to be pasty over that!


Yes, you could probably call any other place and they will happily take your money, tan you, and you can hope for the best. I care about more than just your money. It's important to me that you are happy, and have a beautiful flawless tan for 7-10 days. No spots from Sculpted Tans!


If it does rain during the day of your appointment, I usually wait until 30 minutes before your scheduled time to call and inform you that we need to reschedule. In the event that we do have to reschedule, I will go out of my way to fit you in during whatever time you need the next day, whether it's outside of set salon hours or not. I am flexible and will work around you!


Here's to hoping for no rain tomorrow!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment