Wednesday, April 4, 2012

UV Tanning lotion review: Live, Love ,Tan by Devoted Creations

Last night I posted about my not so great experience with one of the lotions by Devoted Creations. But as far as I'm concerned, they've redeemed themselves with Live, Love, Tan.

This is a fabulous bronzing lotion! It has a very refreshing cranberry scent when it is applied. It's bright white in color and goes on easily. It wasn't super thick, which I like. The ATO was almost non existent,  and it left my skin feeling moisturized but not sticky at all.

I noticed quite a bit of color developing a few hours after my tanning session. Unlike Born This Way, it was not an orange color, but a deep pretty bronze. This is definitely a lotion that I would use again. And again.

Product info on Devoted Creations Live Love Tan:

Decadent Bronzing Formula

Paraben-, Gluten-, Oil- & Nut-Free

  • Mela-Dark Complex™ - Interacts with the skin to produce the most natural looking dark tan.
  • Acai Oil - A powerful fruit oil loaded with antioxidants.
  • Matrixyl™ - Targeted anti-aging complex that reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Ester-C - Protects the skin from free-radical damage, promotes even pigmentation and replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier.

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. tanning lotion reviews

    ReplyDelete